Friday, July 30, 2010

Stay at Home mom (for only two more weeks)

IMG_4923

We have had some EARLY mornings lately. June has been awake by 6:30 and Mommy and June have been very sleepy. June has never fallen asleep on the couch before…especially during Nemo!

IMG_4945 copy

June found her bathing suit in her drawer, put it on (backwards and all wonky of course) and brought me a swim diaper yesterday screaming “Mommy I go beach and go simming GO SIMMING NOW MOMMY”   Its hard to take both girls to the pool by myself so we improvise. We borrowed this splash pad from Adriana and the girls LOVED it!

IMG_4949 copy IMG_4951 copy

Shelby is starting to crawl a little bit every day! SCARY

IMG_4963 copy

IMG_4966

Am I weird to think this tiny wedgie and leg roll combo is quite possibly the cutest thing EVER!!!!

IMG_4962

Leter we played in June’s big girl room. She like taking care of her baby dolls IN their bed.

IMG_4967 IMG_4972  IMG_4980

Below you can see what June does about ten times a day. That is a diaper in her hand. She takes it off, throws it away (sometimes) and then runs around naked. I say “June where is your diaper?” and I get a variety of responses like “ its too hot, mommy” or “it’s dooooty “ (dirty)

and my all time favorite, “ I have cute butt”

I guess mommy needs to keep her thoughts to herself about tooshies!

IMG_4984 IMG_5018 

IMG_4991 

I try to stop Shelby from crawling as much as possible. I will repostition her, pick her up and sit her on her bottom, or surround her with toys so crawling isn’t possible.

IMG_5021 copy IMG_5022

Last night we went to our friends Joseph and Lisbeth’s ( who recently moved into our neighborhood really close) for dinner. June and Adriana actually played together it was really cute! They would just run around the house screaming!

IMG_5030 IMG_5033

June has been asking for “Adriana” all day today!

IMG_5039 copy

June’s new thing is sink baths. It works because I can do dishes while she entertains herself in the sink.

IMG_5074 IMG_5079

Today I found a GREAT new way to entertain Shelby for a LONG time. I cut an orange into four big slices and froze them. She just sits in her high chair which I move around to wherever I am working like laundry room or kitchen, and she sucks on the frozen orange until its a pulp and never bites off any peices for me to have to worry about her choking. Its fabulous!! We will be having frozen oranges every day now!! She loves getting to hold her own food!!

sis IMG_5071

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mum never worry about taking your girls to the pool alone, I would gladly come with you, help you undress them and after we swim I will get them nkd in the shower