Monday, July 26, 2010

The Potty

Today was a day to remember in history! June actually went  in the potty today!! She was so proud when she saw it!!

IMG_4914

She got a push pop with candy in the stick for a special treat to celebrate her success!!

IMG_4810

IMG_4811 IMG_4816 IMG_4808

Shelby got her first taste of popsicle too!! She was thrilled and tried to pull the whole thing in her mouth!

pop pop2

Shelby can get on her knees and rock, she is so close to crawling! She can scoot all over the place though!

IMG_4820 IMG_4827 

We busted out the play-dough for the first time today. I have been putting it off since I knew it was gonna be a huge mess! June did really good though! Nana gave her this beach play-dough set where you make little fish and sand castles. The play-dough actually has sand in it!!

IMG_4839 copy

making a star fish

punkin 

IMG_4845 copy

“ I cought a fish!”

IMG_4865 IMG_4850 copy

Shelby was a happy camper in the bouncer until I went to wash Junie’s hands and I put her on the floor. When I came back…

IMG_4857

She had scooted all the way across the floor to the playdough and pulled everything out of the bucket!!

IMG_4869 copy

June has just recently started talking on the phone. She will bring me the phone and ask me to call someone. Usually either Daddy or Nana. Then she will walk around and talk on the phone, answering questions, and mostly making no sense at all. She says”I love you bye-bye” when she’s done. It’s pretty super cute!!

IMG_4878 copy IMG_4882 copy

Today while I put the dishes away I let June sort the silverware and she DID IT!!! PERFECTLY!! I was so amazed! There wasn’t a single thing out of place! This will be a new daily activity for her!!

IMG_4891

Shelby has started going from laying to sitting on her own. She will be sitting when I come to get her after a nap. She was upset tonight when I came to get her, but usually she is really happy and flaps her arms like a bird and squeals and laughs!

IMG_4892

June has been very affectionate with Shelby today, which is VERY unusual. They played together in the toy box tonight and June was bringing her toys and hugging and kissing her!

IMG_4895 IMG_4912 IMG_4905

Do you wonder why June is not wearing clothes in most of her pictures? Yes, I do dress my children, but June likes to take her clothes off. If we are just inside by ourselves, I don’t mind. Who doesn’t like chill’n in their undies?

IMG_4900 IMG_4898

Peek-a-boo!! Shelby’s hair is starting to grow a little bit! I am so loving my time with these babies. I cherish EVERY minute!

IMG_4901

No comments: