Friday, December 12, 2008

The BEST Christmas gift!!!!




June, you are the best gift I have ever received! God made you with such beauty and love and then trusted me with your care! My dear baby June Louise, your creator God was sent to earth as a baby a long time ago, he knew your name even then! HE came to take your punishment for sin so we could be in His forever perfect home in heaven together one day! On the day of your birth the angels were dancing! I love watching you grow. I love the look on your face when I come in your room in the morning and you are happy to see me.I love watching you try to get that cute little foot in your mouth. I love how you squeel when daddy bites your tummy. I love seeing Jimmy, the love of my life, hold his baby girl and kiss you and wisper how much he loves you in your ear. Your Father God in heaven loves you even more and you will know Him one day. Thank you Jesus for my precious gift!

No comments: