Sunday, January 18, 2009

This week Jan. 12 2009

This was a crazy week in the Waggenspack house. Jimmy left for one week and mommy had to take care of the June bug "solo mission" June decided instead of sleeping in as she always does, she wants to wake up with mommy so I have to entertain her while I try to get ready at 5:30 am! Here she is with her furry babysitter

Thursday night we had the Rodeo art show at the museum. All of my students won first place and one student was a finalist for best of show. Here's Charlie (one of my favorite first graders) with his painting titled, "Cowboy Charlie"

June started eating level two foods which Jimmy was excited about! Here she is eating turkey and rice (her first meat!)

Here's June with her little mullet patch of hair on the back of her head. The rest hasn't caught up yet!



I love this face, its like "hey there, I can eat level 2 food now..Hawaian Delight, anyone?"

It was a good week. God's blessings are so abundant in my life right now. June's joy is infectious in our house and her squeals and giggles make me so happy. Thank you Lord Jesus for my family and the strength to make it alone when Jimmy travels!




No comments: