Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAppy Birthday Natalie

Sunday was my birthday and we celebrated at Charlotte and Walter's (Grammy and Pa's) house. It really made me feel special that everyone got together for my birthday. I love my family-in-law and feel so close to everyone just like I had always been a part of it! June is so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents, aunts, and uncles!! Here she is with a bow on her head from one of my presents!
My mom and dad came too (Nana and Grandpa) and brought some DELICIOUS treats! Nana made cupcakes just like the ones she used to make when I was little (my favorite) strawberry cupcakes with little candy jelly hearts on top! She also made my favorite strawberry shortcake cake!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Keep me away from these!

June was laughing when Aunt Celine was rubbing noses with her!



June loves when you bite her cheek! Here she is with Aunt Sara!



The girls had a fun little tea party at the "kids table" It was pretty adorable!



June gave her cracker to Phoebe...unintentionally...she can't have crackers yet anyways.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Natalie-
It looks like you had a great one!
I wish I could go into the computer and have one of those delicios looking cupcakes!!!!
Here's to a happy, healthy 29th year! Love, Lisa