Monday, January 11, 2010

Priceless Moments



We have had such a busy week. Thank you sooooo very much to all my friends and family who have come to visit us and brought gifts and food and for all your love and support through the time I have been on bedrest! I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate everything!!!!
Tuesday, Sara had an emergency c-section and we all welcomed baby Caroline Louise 5lb 7oz She is so tiny and cute. Shelby looks huge next to her! Mommy and baby are doing great though!





June loves her sister. She likes to give her kisses all the time! It makes my heart smile when she says "Sissy" Shelby is such a good baby. She sleeps, eats and poops. I hold her in my arms all night...literally, she prefers to sleep in my arms than the bassinet!


June loves to come in my room and wake her up and take her passy. Yes, that is a newborn passy in June's mouth.


She is very good about throwing diapers in the trash and she says the word "trash" all the time. She likes to help, but mostly she likes to dump all her toys on the floor and make huge messes and get into anything she is not supposed to. It keeps me very busy!



Sweet kisses!!






Today Lindsay and Cooper came over to play. Cooper is going to get a sister in 2 days!! June actually plays with Cooper now, but mostly she likes to tell him "No no" and shake her finger at him like she does with the dogs.






She LOVES Lindsay!













They took turns kissing the baby!





They had a snack and then later ate lunch on June bug's new picnic table!





Cooper is good at sharing!



Cooper also likes to kiss June! He even puts his hand on the back of her head, its really precious!


I am so happy and blessed.












No comments: