Monday, February 14, 2011

My Birthday Party at Grammy and Pa’s

 

Friday we celebrated my birthday and Brittany’s birthday at Grammy and Pa’s. Thank you soooooooo much for the sweet party, Grammy and Pa!! It was really fun and the kids enjoyed seeing and playing with their cousins as always. Here’s all the babies with Grammy and Maw Maw! Shelby doesn’t let anyone hold her except for me! I love my little mama’s girl!

art 012

Grammy had the house decorated all cute and Valentine gifts including masive amounts of sugary treats for all the kiddos!

art 006 art 008 art 004  abirthdaysara

Here is Shelby eating dinner out of the SAME high chair her DADDY once ate out of!!

abirthday

Grammy made us the most delicious German chocolate cake! Everyone helped blow out the candles!

aagood

abirthday2 abirthday3

art 033

Shelby eating ice cream  art 043 mommysgirl

Then the kiddos made a Valentine craft! Cotton ball Ice cream sundaes with Model magic cherries!! I asked Corbin to say cheese, then Claire to say cheese, and then when I got to June before I could even ask she said, “No!!” “No pictures!!” Having a photog mom has taken its toll I guess!!

corby art 049  

I love the face she made even though she was being sassy!

art 051 

Caroline is sooooo tiny! The baby girls are only 7 days apart but Shelby seems to look a few months older compared to tiny Caroline! They just cruized around the house carrying their Pixie stix like swords!art 079

art 069   art 082  art 084

No comments: