Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Parties

WOW! So many Birthdays!

This weekend the girls had birthday party overload!

wowwow

Friday we were out of school and played inside all day! Shelby LOVES cell phones!

IMG_7376

She likes wearing her boots with jammies!

sis

Daddy built them this playhouse that they love even though June has claimed it as her own and kicks Shelby out. She was napping when I took this pic!

IMG_7403

My mom came over and we tried to do a Valentines photo shoot in the studio but June cried the WHOLE time!! This was the ONLY half way decent photo..

valentines2

the rest looked something like this!!! I love my little strong willed toddler!!

  IMG_7523 

Saturday we went to Ellie’s first birthday

ellie1

Emily is such a great party planner! The cakes were SOOOO good (from Molers Bakery) and they had chicken strips from Canes and fruit and bluebell ice cream! You can see the pics at www.shelbyjunephotography.com

ellie13 

ellie30 IMG_7716 IMG_7721

Two Capri Sun’s are better than one!!!

IMG_7726 

 

Shelby is my little “Puff” I never call her by her name. She responds to Puff better. I have no idea how that started

IMG_7822

IMG_7843

If you wonder why there are always more pics of Shelby it is because June NEVER looks at the camera. She is very hard to photograph! Here she is playing with Ellie’s train!

IMG_7859

Then we went to Claire’s birthday party! She turned three! I cannot believe it! Here’s Sophie and Joe!

IMG_7867

Claire had so much fun at her party! I love this pic of Chris with ALL his babies going down the giant slide!!

claire2 claire

This was the first time Shelby REALLY enjoyed the Jumpy Place since she can walk now!! She was all over the place!

IMG_7885

June likes to hoard the balls and throw them at daddy!!

IMG_7888 IMG_7896

KK and Shelby in deep conversation!

 daddy  

Junie played so hard! She was drenched in sweat by the time we had to go to the party room to eat!

junie

When we got home the girls were already asleep so we put them down for a nap at 5:15. They NEVER woke up until the next morning!! I guess their tummys were full of Canes, fruit, pizza, cake and ice cream and they just called it a night. It was nice to relax and watch the Super Bowl with babies sleeping. (Not that I actually watched the game, I am not into football) but it was a relaxing evening.

 IMG_7864

No comments: