Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever 1 Chronicles 16:34

I cannot measure the amount of love I have been given from God and am overwhelmingly blessed and thankful for that which He has provided for our family this year. I am thankful for ten tiny fingers and ten tiny toes that kick inside me all day, getting to hear "mommy" and see my baby Juney's smiling face every morning, watching her put 20 mardi gras beads around her neck and walk around wearing nothing but that,hearing my husband's voice on the phone from work asking me how I'm feeling and if I need anything every day at least three times,seeing him play with June and hearing her squeel with delight and scream, Daaaaaaaadyyyy. I love my family and cannot believe we are going to be a party of four in just a few weeks.
Thursday we woke up and made turkey pumpkins. June loved the paint and explored it with all FIVE senses. Keke and I glued them all together.


I can't do much while I'm on bedrest but its pretty hard to pass up a holiday without a craft with my June bug and my Keke!


The holiday spread!


Corbin asked Pa to take him for a stroll and....monkey see, monkey cry and scream until they get what they want!


Daddy teaching June how to properly hold and swing the club

Coach June- "Daddy, nice follow through, but you need to tighten your grip and put a little more heart into it."

Tuuuuuurrrrkeyyyyyyyyyy

June was riding coach, first class was full

My sweet beautiful girls!

I am so thankful for all of these great folks! I love my family!





Corbin,Sara,Chris,Claire
Celine,Sophie,and Joe
My little punkin

We had so much fun Thursday and all went to sleep at five oclock and napped for at least three hours (except Keosha=5 hours=teenager) woke up ate some turkey and went back to sleep!

No comments: