Wednesday, March 18, 2009

this week in June time


Yesterday we went to the park with June. She loved the ducks but my camera went dead before I could get any shots of her with them.








Here is my little angel












Friday at school we had a shower for one of my student's mom's who is having a baby on Tuesday. Her name is Patty, please pray for her because she has cancer and will be having the baby through a c-section and then having major surgery. We are trusting her in the Lord's care.





















June loves to watch the ferrets play while I do laundrey. they like to sneak up behind her and she screams!




Then we had a little photo shoot with Audrey for Easter pics!















On Monday Tho came over with Audrey and June had fun playing with Audrey in the crib and with the toys.

No comments: