Wednesday, October 6, 2010

She Stood Up!

edit1

The past week and a half, I have been sick and today I finally took a day off to rest. It was so nice to be home with the girls. They woke up so happy! It just made me feel so blessed and happy to be able to take a day to rest and be with my sweet babies!

 

edit2

June has this cat suit that she wears as jammies now and she HAS to have the hoddie ears on at all times! She shows me her tail about every thirty minutes!

IMG_0736 

She alsoo sported my puppy socks around all morning!

IMG_0748

We had some delicious herios and then watched Kai Lan.

tv

I tried to sit them in the chair together and take a picture, but June kept repositioning herself so I couldn’t get the shot!! This is how it went…

1

 

3 2

And FINALLY, VOILA!!! It happened! June wasn’t too thrilled, but hey, at least she sat there!

4 punkinses

Shelby has been a little snotty lately with a cough…poor baby!

6

June loves her blankie and likes to snuggle

7

So ,June decided,she wanted to take her baby for a walk. We went in the front yard and sat in the grass…

IMG_0803

I was sitting with Shelby and that is when something magical happened. ……

5

She just STOOD UP!! Completely unassisted!!

8

I grabbed my camera and snapped these pics! So excited!

stander

So I guess I will mark today in her baby book!! She is growing up so fast, and it makes me kinda sad. I am so proud of my baby though!

9

No comments: