Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day and swimming

Last week we went to Charlotte's for Mother's Day. We had a great time and the babies swam in the backyard and then got in their jammies. It was my first Mother's Day with June bug and Jimmy and I had a great day! I am so blessed to be a mother and I absolutlely love it! We ate grilled shrimp wrapped in bacon, brocoli cheese casserole and fresh fruit! It was sooooo good!

June and Sophie played on the couch for awhile and fought over this singing mother's day card. They are both learning to share.
Then they peeked out the window to watch the dogs. Look how high Sophie's butt is compared to June! June totally has Jimmy's long torso body type.



Yesterday I filled up the bucket for June to swim. I have a pool but I was too lazy to set it up so she just swam in the bucket. She loved it though!! We were out there for at least an hour and a half!

















She pulls up on everything now...scaaarrryyy!!!









Look at her two little toofers coming in!

My sweet girl! We are going to Sea World this weekend for Jimmy and I's three year anniversary! I will post pictures next week!














No comments: