Friday, April 10, 2009

Last weekend I went to Horseshoe Bay Resort for Jill's 30th birthday!! It was a blast!!

This is the Yacht Club where we had dinner, it was beautiful!!!






This is the Hotel Restaurant where we ate brunch the next day with a FABULOUS buffet with every delicious food you could imagine!
This was the hot tub!!!










This was the pool overlooking the lake; how beautiful is that. There was a little beach with bbq pits and gazebos on the lake.
We went on a bike ride around the resort. I was kind of high maintenence and needed to stop for lots of breaks. I really felt like an old woman. Here are the girls going down a big hill! I was kind of scared on this hill because I hadn't been on a bike since I was about 8.





Here's Jill when she was surprised by everyone's notes. We all wrote her a special letter of encouragement instead of gifts!









These were our treat party favor buckets, complete with candy,maps,chips,and a teeshirt with pictures of Jill on it



















Happy Birthday Jill!!!!










Here is my sweet Jill. She has been my best friend 20 years!!!WOW thats so cool. We will be friends until we are old and senile....then we'll be new friends!! I love you Jill!!!



































1 comment:

A Special Kind Of Teacher..... said...

wow...that looked like it was really fun. Where was june in all of this action??? Seeing all of that reminded me of that email that you sent....the one that I actually believed and got all excited about....until the end...sniff sniff. Thanks for the sad memories.....